Your final digital portfolio and artist statement is due by the end of class the Monday of finals week. That is the VERY LATEST you can turn it in. For the FINAL you will be presenting your digital portfolio to the class (and reading your artist statement) and we will have a critique!
You will turn in a folder called “YourName FINAL” inside that folder will be 2 things:
1)Your PDF Final Digital Portfolio
2) Your Word Document of your Artist Statement.
Click this link to download BOTH Files you need (DEMO VIDEO & ARTIST STATEMENT)
(Before you start the portfolio you need to have already photographed your work and imported those photos into your iphoto. If you have work as small as a regular piece of 8.5×11 paper, you can give it to me to scan in because a scan will look better than a photo)
Projects we did this year: (the words in “( )” is what you will be typing when you label your work in your portfolio)
Some of these things were only done in certain classes, so ignore the projects that don’t pertain to your class. . .
• Stenciling! (Spray Paint Stencil on Paper)
• Mixed Media (Mixed Media)
• Photo Abstraction (Digital Photography)
• Photo Narrative (Digital Photography)
• Perspective Watercolor (Pen and Watercolor on Paper)
• Installation Project (Site Specific Installation)
• Photoshop Layering Project (Photoshop Layering Digital Images)
• Acrylic Paintings (Acrylic on Canvas)
• Comic Project (Pen Drawing and Digital)
• Screen Printing (Screen Print on Paper OR Screen Print on Fabric)
• Sketches you may have done in pencil (Graphite on Paper)
• Drawings you may have done in pen (Pen on Paper)
• Anything using more than one art material (Mixed Media on Paper)
If you think of anything else I forgot, just ask me!!